Classwork: Unpacking Knowledge Frameworks
Tuesday, 15 April (we'll also use some of next class on Thursday)
- Form five groups, each representing one component of the TOK Knowledge Frameworks (KF).
- Read, analyse, and "unpack" the meaning of the knowledge framework category and the questions under that component.
- Write down questions you have, ask them, and try to resolve answers, supporting your ideas with real examples from the AOK, the arts and human sciences - you may refer to specific fields of study, eg, sculpture, poetry, anthropology, or economics.
- Contribute to a class document on Unpacking Knowledge Frameworks
- Explain your KF component & questions in your own words.